- Make sure your listing (with pictures!) is posted on popular real estate listing websites such as Trulia.com, Postlets.com, and Realbird.com-your real estate agent will do this for you.
- In your pictures, your home should be clean, uncluttered, and landscaped. Buyers will be more intrigued by a beautiful, clean, and well-kept home, versus an overgrown and cluttered property.
- Adding colorful flowers can also be a great way to attract buyers (flowers such as Lantana, Alyssum, and Dianthus are great flowers to plant in Granbury).
- Your online listing should include pictures of every room inside of your home and the exterior of the house, including the front and back yard.
- Create a fact sheet/ takeaway brochure for your home that includes at least one picture of your home, and details about the property such as number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, lot size, square footage, flooring type, etc.
- Host an Open House in order to give interested buyers a chance to find out more about your property. For buyers who can’t attend your open house, offer private tours.
Highlight the historical significance of your town by directing potential buyers to this site.